For your convenience, our most common questions are answered right here.
- Who can come?
- Camp Puzzle is open to anyone on the autism spectrum (no age restrictions).
- What will my child be doing?
- Camp Puzzle is designed to give the individual on the autism spectrum an opportunity to be a Public Safety Hero for a day. They will get to sit in a police car, ride a fire truck, go up in a ladder truck, play in a bouncy house and inflatable slide, play games (basketball, cornhole), crafts, and meet with fire fighters, police officers, sheriff deputies and 911 operators.
- What day is Camp Puzzle?
- Saturday, April 27, 2019
- What time is the event?
- 10:00 am till 2:00 pm
- Do I need to stay with my child?
- You do not have to stay with your child. There will be public safety personnel that will be available to pair with your child and be their mentor. This will allow the opportunity for the parents/caregivers to meet with the organizations within our community that meet the needs of families with a child with autism, or you can just sit and relax knowing that you child is having the time of their life in a safe environment.
- How much does the event cost?
- Thanks to generous donations through sponsors there is no cost to attend Camp Puzzle.
- How can I become a sponsor?
- Contact us for information on our partnership packages.
Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact page.